IDLife Post Workout is an athletic grade, nutritional supplement that supports muscle repair and growth. It provides relief from symptoms of inflammation, soreness and fatigue after intense physical activity, so you can recover faster from your workouts and give your body the essential nutrients it needs.
What is IDLife Post Workout?
What you fuel your body with before and after your workout will determine your ability to push through that extra set, how fast you can recover and how sore you feel the next day. During intense physical activity, tissues get damaged at the micro-level and if left unattended could lead to an increased risk of injury, muscle loss and fatigue. PostWorkout provides a high quality complex of proteins, vital electrolytes and antioxidants to address workout recovery, and proper nutritional support for your body’s muscular and nervous systems. When coupled with PreWorkout, you have the perfect combination of nutritional supplements to maximize your workouts and support muscle growth and restoration.
Why You Need IDLife Post Workout
Professional athletes refer to the period after a workout as “remodeling” where the body exhibits symptoms of physiological stress that can include muscle atrophy, Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS), Edema (swelling), inflammation and fatigue. During this post-workout period, nutrition is essential.
Post Workout is an athletic grade, nutritional supplement that supports muscle repair and growth, and relief from symptoms of inflammation, soreness, and fatigue after intense physical activity. Recover faster from your workout and give your body the essential proteins, minerals and nutrients it needs to repair and rebuild muscle tissue.
Science Behind IDLife Post Workout
Post Workout is everything you need after intense exercise with none of the unnecessary stimulants or fillers found in other post-performance drinks. PostWorkout provides the essential minerals and nutrients your body needs to rebuild and prepare for tomorrow. Some of the key ingredients of the formula include:
- Taurine: Assists in the prevention of muscle protein breakdown, fatigue and speeds physical recovery from intense activity, according to New York Times.
- Vitamin C: Present to protect against free radical damage, oxidative stress and upper respiratory infections that can occur after endurance events that deplete the body’s immune system.
- Folate: Provides critical support in cellular repair after extreme physical activity.
- Creatine: Studies suggest that it increases lean muscle mass, enhances athletic endurance and supports cardiovascular circulation.
- L-Glutamine: A amino acid that assists with muscle preservation, tissue repair and reduced DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).